The Mobile Readiness Assessment (MRA) offers a fast, cost effective way to gauge your organisations readiness for mobility. Get the understanding you need to make the right decisions about using mobility in your organisation.
It’s no secret that mobility is changing the way that the world does business. Whether you’re B2B, B2C or somewhere in the middle, the mobile revolution is changing the way your industry works. And if you have not yet developed a strategy for driving your organisation towards this change, then you are at serious risk of falling behind.
The Mobile Readiness Assessment
The Mobile Readiness Assessment helps businesses like yours navigate these uncharted waters with confidence. We provide the professional expertise, insight and experience required to make critical decisions about mobility.
The Benefits are Clear
An affordable, low risk alternative to a comprehensive mobile strategy engagement, the MRA offers value like never before. We’ll provide you with:
- Greater insight into your readiness for mobility
- Identification of market opportunities relevant to your industry
- Identification of opportunities to boost business performance and reduce costs
- Discovery of current challenges and future potential issues
- Identification of options for growth, market opportunities and cost reduction
Covering the Important Issues
Your MRA Report will provide you with a greater understanding of the challenges that your business is likely to face when implementing a mobility strategy.
- Enterprise mobility planning & strategy
- Device & application management
- Security assessment
- Employee needs assessment
- Application prioritisation & impact analysis
- Technical infrastructure analysis
- Business systems integration
- Technology and market trends
- Competitive analysis within the mobility space
- Mobile adoption recommendations
What You’ll Receive:
- A professional evaluation of your organisations readiness for mobility
- A comprehensive written report
- A presentation delivered to your stakeholders
- A low cost fixed price engagement
- A rapid turnaround (typically 10 business days)